Saturday, November 25, 2006

we had thanksgiving last night. Alisa was very sad to be away from home, so we decided to have thanksgiving in Dinan! it was lovely. we had a potluck, and we invited our whole Dinan family: David, Diego, George, we three (Sara, Alisa, me), Anita, and then Guy, the plumber, cause he took good care of us when we first moved in, and cause he lives in another apartment in the school all alone. it was everybody's first thanksgiving except for me and Alisa, and it went excellently.

1 Comments:

Blogger Stevie said...

So glad the dinner went well! I am adding that one to my "Letters to Dinan" section of the cookbook. I am putting together a good recipe for pasta sauce for you. Needs to be done just the right way, with just the right clothes, and just the right red wine (to sip, not cook with!)
Leaving now to look at the photos!
xox
S

9:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home